Friday, October 1, 2010

How Long It Will Go Worst Like This?

60th Day in Hell......
I don't Know that what is my part of big mistake is? Still searching why you gave this big punishment for this small issue.

How many times I have to say sorry to you my dear................
Its really hurts me lot that you are not speaking to me. Please janu try to understand my feelings…….. I am really sorry for mistake I have done it will never happen again please trust me my dear.

I am not feeling good, my life is going so worst without you, I need you in my life.

Why this much angry on me my dear, please da try to understand me that how badly I am missing you………

Please don’t compare me with others…… You know that very well,

I am UNIQUE

I am sorry

Please Forgive me my dear.....



No comments:

Post a Comment