Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday JIL

Happy Birthday JIL



Wishing you A very
Happy Birthday my Love.
For the One, I love more than myself.
For the One, Who is my life.
For the One, Who has filled me with new passion.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart
Another year has passed for 4 u, sweetheart;
It’s time 2 cut the cake & celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start 2 think
Of things about u I appreciate.

It means so much 2 have u in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days wid pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.

I live within a safe and steady world,
Because u love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I’m blessed
With peace & joy and blissful harmony.

To me your birthday is a precious day;
I hope it brings u joy in every way.

Happy Birthday My Dear;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment