Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Don't Want Miss You In My Life.........

I have lot of things to share here, But I feel I can't do this here cos I sent this web address to your mobile. I don't know you will see this site or not, One day you will see I know, Thanks for forgiven me JIL I am some what happy now. But you just an decrease my punishment. The Punishment is going on still, You have trust me lot I know before but now everything is gone in a wind. I don't know that how to make you trust me again. I don't want anything my dear friend I made my mind like that, I don't want to miss you in my life you are saying now days "I don't want your friendship raj nu" its really hurts me Jil. I know I done a big mistake for that I don't want this big punishment da. Be my friend always still my last breath that is enough.
Can You?

No comments:

Post a Comment