Friday, September 17, 2010

How Can I Forget You?



My favorite quote :

“I try to forget you but som

ething is remind me to remember you”…………

What are the things are remind me to remember you?

1st The language whoever speaking in Malayalam I turned and see them and there after its remind me to think you.

2nd whoever I saw you in the street, mallu’s with their unique hair style that remind me to remember you.

3rd the sweet line you use to pronounce with your unique malayalee’s tamil “Yeana Kodumai Saravana” its remind me to remember you.

4th The thing you used to scold me “Yerumai Madu” Wherever I saw yerumai madu or if someone scold like that I am thinking about you. Who has dare to say me that yerumai madu again? Nowadays I used to scold everyone like that.

5th The Appollo staff bus. Wherever I saw the bus its makes tear on eyes to cheeks……………

6th The Cadbury Dairy Milk, the first gif from you there after still I didn’t eat any chocolates.

7th The Tea I quite to drink tea my age of 20 but now I am drinking tea…………. B’cos You like that…..

Whenever I drink tea its reminds you.

8th The cigarette. The one and only thing that you asked me to quit, For you I quit after you left me alone I started smoking with liquor but now I decided that I should not do these thing anymore because I know this will hurt you……… So I Quit Smoking and Liquor….

9th My look …… Yes whenever I see me in mirror its reminds you how fat I am before meet you and now how lean I am? Wow even I cant understand this change in me. The credits goes to you only dear……….

If you are there in my entire life I am just thinking you will make my life so beautiful. I swear.

Whoever asked me “how you got reduced like this nu?” I am thinking about you my dear.

10th The Beach &and The Church In Parry’s We went first its absolutely awesome days how can I forget the beautiful moments in my life, the tear I saw in your cheeks in church and that tear makes me to cry…

How can I describe that feeling now also I am thinking why I cried that day………..

god only knows………………………………………………………

How I am going to forget you

my dear tell me it’s so easy? Do you think?

You asked me when you had fight with me on phone …………… can u not live without me nu? And that to even 2 months how you will react so much like this nu………………..?

How can I? I this 2 months I cant forget in my lifetime………….

Just you remember this you didn't saw the true love in your life till …………………….

YOU JUST SAW THAT IN ME>>>>>>

thats why you think I am different

Yes I am unique..........one for you only dear............. Not for everyone................

Love you my dear JIL Mis you badly..........

I’ll wait for you till my last breath ……………..


No comments:

Post a Comment