Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I miss you de.............

My dear

I know that I am disturbing you lot ………….. nowadays, I am showing my pains to you but I remember that you send one message to me may be you forgotten that “ Showing your pain will never going to change anything” that is absolutely right my jil………….

I understand that so late, so here after I wont disturb you my sweet heart……..

I don’t know that what is disturb what is not……. Now days what ever I am doing with you, I know you feel I am disturbing you. What makes you to think like this God only knows.

But for one thing don’t ever think that if I am not disturbing you I will forget you and pick some other girl and enjoy the life nu. Just I am keep distance because you like that, and I never forget you in my life and no one can replace you…………..

you are always my SWEET HEART

I love you deeply madly…………

In this second also I am living with your sweet memories this will continue till my last breath ...

Miss you my dear JIL

Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment