Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss You My Janu........


JIL! You came along into my life unexpectedly.

you inspired me… you completed the missing piece in my life… you became my source of confidence and hope… my strength… my guide… my light… my confidante… my shield… my happiness… my teardrops… my downfall… my greatest challenge… my tested and proven best friend… my life’s sweetest blessing.

I love you… simply you… the real you… I love you being you… you being too mushy and witty at times… you being so serious and quiet… you being late and it really irritates me… you being emotional and sentimental… you being insensitive and unpredictable… your lack of initiative sometimes… your tantrums and mood swings… your inconsistencies… your temper… your demands… your cleverness… your impatience… your childlike manner… your childish thinking… your immaturity… your limitations… your weaknesses… you being perfectly imperfect… I like the way you are.

Each day you proved me how much you care and how much support you are willing to offer with all the aspects of my life and I am so overwhelmed. Thank you so much for your efforts to make me feel secured understood and loved even in your own unconventional ways. Thanks for everything.

We have our share of imperfections and the times we had aren’t always easy and painless. You made me smile and even made me cry… and although I never been so showy of my gratitude and appreciation for your every little actions for me, no words could ever say the splendid feeling you made me experience since then. Forgive me if at times I displease you. I would keep on striving harder just as to give you the best of everything that I could give. I wouldn’t know how strong I am if not for you…


I really thank God for giving me a special friend like you. You have always held a special place in my heart and mind, and will continue. I am blessed to have you… thank you for the years of beautiful friendship and more to come…

I miss you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment