Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2 Days More......

Hi my dear jil

Only 2days to go to my birthday, still we are in fight, this fight will solve are it will continue?

You said in my last call you don’t want any kind of relationship with me and that you told you hate me.

I done a wrong thing I accept but that mistake deserve this big punishmen

t? I will say that 100 percent that is not a reason that you hate me something more than that I don’t know what it is.

I doing lot of nonsense things to get you in my life again, but everything ends with sorrow I really need you in my entire life that I told you lot of times I want to marry you and enjoy the life with you I want to live with you I want to die in your lap . But what should I do now you hate me.

Still 2 days only there for my birthday, In my life when I mature I only cried with you only dear, I never cried with anyone for any reason even in my sorrow I always smile I never showed my sorrow to anyone.

But now I desperately showing my sorrows to you, because y

ou have to realize that how deeply madly

I am loving you.

You see my fate now sep 2nd is on my birthday I am going to cry on that entire day because I know very well that you are not going to call me that day, I expect from 1month before I told you also I will be very happy if you call me on that day I expected if you are in abroad also you will call me nu, but we are in the same town still I have hope fingers crossed let me see what is going to happen.

But one thing JIL if you are not calling me on my bir



thday its really going to hurt me lot



YOU ARE GOING TO MADE ME

HAPPY

OR

SAD ON THAT DAY?

IT'S IN YOUR HANDS




love you dear I hope you will not let me down.Missing you badly


No comments:

Post a Comment