Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When you will?

Hi Jil,
I don't know what to write here, everything going wrong, whatever I do it's ends with sorrow da feel so sad.
Don't know what to do next? But still I have faith on you that you will forgive me nu. But I don't know how its going to happen, if we are doing mistakes with knowledge its an sin, but I am not done like that da emotional jerk is made me to stand here. Everything is happened because of me I done mistakes I apologies forthat and tell me how to correct my self but you are giving me punishments. Every words coming from your mouth hurts me lot but you didn't care about that, you always saying this to me "I never meet people like you" yea you have to realise that everyone is doing mistakes with you and left alone, I can't leave you like that da because you so precious to me.
When you are going to realise that I don't know yaar, you are not a child you will understand my feelings one day or another day, on that day also I will be same like this and I will say
I AM HERE FOR YOU DA
ALWAYS..........
Miss you soo much
RAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment