Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Should I Do?

Virgo(Sun Shine):

You'll feel tired and disorientated by the excessive amount of work and
will try to do the least possible to escape from responsibilities.

You'll have to take important decisions for your future. You *Friend*
will set ultimatums but you'll try to escape.
...See you tomorrow.

This is my astrology prediction on today. But it's said very accurate today. I am here going to talk about that last line. Yes Your Friend will set ultimatums yup, what a prediction its an amazing........ first I have to explain here


about

What is ULTIMATUMS?
a final, uncompromising demand or set of terms issued by a party to a dispute, the rejection of which may lead to a severance of relations or to the use of force.
2.
a final proposal or statement of conditions.
Coming to the point
about your ULTIMATUMS
You should not call me....(The you will call me?)
You should not send SMS to me (after my humble request) You can send only 2 sms per day to me.
But what is my confusion is
Did you forgiven me or you raised my Punishment?
It's so hard to do this things
but not even single word I accept without any hesitation but now i feel the heat, How badly I am missing you, You know? It's really to hard to do this things JIL.
But I want the trust you have in me before
for that I will accept this or even so harder punishments,
But You should TRUST ME

One day or another day
WILL YOU?
I like that last line in the prediction

"You *Friend*
will set ultimatums but you'll try to escape."

You will try to escape

But HOW?



No comments:

Post a Comment