Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OH MY JIL SHOW ME THE HAPPY


After such a long gap that today you have sent messages to me, all the messages are scolding messages only but even though I love to read your messages. I don’t mind that scolding…..

You have told that you will speak to me one day or another day, but slowly my hope is getting down. I think you clearly decided that not to speak with me I think but,
Why still I believe you. Yes I will believe till my last breath . Something will change you to think about me
I have that hope.






But one thing JIL
I think you remember this Telugu sentence that I sent you before

Yea Jil “Nuvu lekunte nenu badukaledu idhi neemedhi ottu”

Please trust me and give me a chance to change my self …………………


I miss you dear





No comments:

Post a Comment