Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why this Pain?


Hi Jil.....
Every time when you come to office I feel like heaven but now days when I see you my heart beat faster then normal my eyes getting tears, My blood rushing through my brain because every time when I see you my heart says that I done mistake I done mistake I feel guilty to see your face Jil. I am so sorry how I can do that nonsense with my sweet friend I am really mad yaar.
My kind request and I pray for this when I see you next time I would like to see your smiling face yaar. I feel so guilty, Even you forgive me I can’t come out from this da.
I loose everything because of my anger, Your smile, your kindness, your care, your prayer, your blessings, your friendship, your voice in phone everything da………….

I want to renew all this things come to my life again. But how? QUESTION MARK
There is an only one chance I will listen you and what ever you say I am going to do. That only make you to trust me.
Every time when I do mistakes and asking you to forgive after you forgiving me I will be normal and forgot that mistakes what I done.

But this time you really make me understand how it will hurt each time forgiving me and I am doing the same mistake again.
I learned well

Please give me the sweetest life you given to me before I will be true to you and I promise you this will never happen again.

GIVE ME A CHANGE AND TRUST ME ONCE.........
PLEASE DA

No comments:

Post a Comment